About The Starling Villa Bali
A luxury 4 ensuite bedroom home that sleeps 8-10 people over 4,800 square feet of living space, it is breezy, modern and tastefully eclectic with soaring windows and wide-open spaces. The stylish interior and modern touches pair perfectly with the spacious garden and 20-meter pool, creating a destination that you will never want to leave! Outdoors, the pool takes center stage alongside a large lawn and a careful selection of lush tropical fronds and frangipani trees. Rice paddy fields on either side ensure privacy and expansive green views.
The dining area seats 10 guests, while the expansive kitchen bar is the perfect place for a casual breakfast or coffee. An interior garden that reaches from the ground floor to the 2nd-floor entertainment room is an added feature that blends the house together with the garden view.
The private master suite, located down a floating walkway is a sanctuary away from the rest of the house. Featuring a king bed and office area surrounded by floor-to-ceiling sliding windows to allow natural light and breeze to flow through the room. Spacious bathroom with oversized freestanding bath and separate walk-in rain shower and a generous his and her wardrobe and dressing area. Private terrace with comfortable seating to relax and enjoy the expansive view and ocean in the distance.
Twin Bedroom, located off the living area to ensure an easy entrance into the main house, this bedroom is perfect for kids and features 2 full-size single beds with room for additional rollaway beds to sleep up to 4. Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors offer lots of light and a separate entrance to the front lawn and pool. The spacious ensuite features his and her sinks, oversized freestanding bath and a separate outdoor rain shower with a private garden.
Garden Bedroom, separate from the main house and facing the garden and pool, this bedroom features a king bed and floor to ceiling sliding glass doors to allow for lots of light and breeze. The spacious ensuite features his and her sinks and an expansive double head rain shower area surrounded by traditional Balinese tiles.
Pool Bedroom, located on the opposite side of the garden, this private and peaceful bungalow features a king bed and floor to ceiling sliding doors that open onto the pool. The ensuite features a glass wall to allow outdoor light to flow through the space. His and her sinks, freestanding bath and a separate indoor/outdoor rain shower surrounded by greenery complete the space.
Available Upon Request (With Additional Charge)
- Chef / Catering / BBQ
- Babysitting services
- Car with driver
- Motorcycle rental
- In-villa massage
- Local Sim card
The Starling is conveniently located in Berawa, the first district of Canggu with many unique restaurants, bars, cafés, and shops all within walking distance or short motorbike ride.
- Only 600 meters to Finn’s Beach Club and Berawa’s famous surf waves. Echo Beach and Batu Bolong Beach are also only 2 km away.
- 1 km away from the popular Canggu Club that has everything you need to entertain the family for the day including swimming pools, a waterslide park, trampoline park, tennis courts, spa, fitness center, bowling alley, cinema, and restaurants.
- 10 minutes from Seminyak, the bustling trendy hub of Bali where you can find chic boutiques, gourmet restaurants, and Bali’s most popular beach clubs and bars.
- 30-minute drive to Tanah Lot Temple, one of Bali’s most important cultural landmarks.
- 1-hour drive to Ubud, Bali’s cultural heart in the central highlands of Bali. Walk amongst the rice paddy fields and visit the artists.
- Ngurah Rah International Airport is approximately 40 minutes’ drive away.